Wednesday 5 September 2012

Coming Soon

This week Mall of Erotica will be launching a new store exclusive to MoE: Mistress Trish's Domme Shop.

I've gotten to do the post-production of Mistress Trish's first product, an audio file where Mistress Trish humiliates and emasculates the listener. It's been a lot of fun to work on it and a good technical learning experience.

I've also been making minor updates to facilitate administering the site. I've still got a couple of big items I'd like to release to help support the shopkeepers and users in general, but I want to make sure they're working perfectly before promoting them to production.

Stay tuned for further announcements. We'll also be announcing it in Twitter, so if you aren't already, please follow us: @MallofErotica.

No comments:

Post a Comment