Thursday 13 September 2012

eBooks Galore and more!

It's been an interesting week.

Back when I was doing my pilot project in May/June, I was approached by Rachel & Carl from Rachel's Lace E-Rotica about participating. They didn't join the pilot but I re-contacted them to see if they were interested now that we were live and had some sales and other content providers. They were interested and proceeded to create our first eBook store: Rachel's Lace: e-rotica! And while I expected them to only have a couple of books to put up, they've put up 11!

And that's not all! They also invited two other eBook authors who have begun the process of setting up shops...so the site is growing and that's great news!

I've been making little changes to the appearance of the products page and added some additional functionality to the shops page. I'll be turning my attention now to allowing multiple files associated with a product (currently it's just one). That way it will allow eBook authors to provide the popular various formats (ePub, .mobi, etc.) to the customer when they buy the item!

No comments:

Post a Comment