Sunday 16 September 2012

An Erotic Panties Story

The following is a true store. Names have been changed!

Many, many moons ago when I wore a child's clothes, my family visited neighbours down the road. One of their kids was a girl named Nissa who was one year my elder. She was pretty and had long, black hair.

I can't remember exactly how the circumstances came to be, but she was doing homework in her room (or something like that) and I either wandered in or was told to go see her and talk to her about something. She was lying on her bed and I was standing next to the bed between it and her dresser.

As we talked my eyes wandered around the room, taking in the scenery. She had the typical girls stuff and nothing really caught my attention. Nothing that is, until I looked over my left shoulder at her dresser. I guess it had been laundry day and someone (probably her mother) had left a pile of her clothes on top of the dresser to put away. At the top of the pile were a stack of her panties. White cotton and a few other soft pastel colours like blue and pink.

I quickly became excited over the fact that I was seeing Nissa's underwear...something people back then took great steps to avoid revealing. I soon realized that I had been staring a little too long and turned my head back to Nissa. She had been following my gaze and knew exactly what I had been looking at and she blushed. I probably blushed to. We finished our conversation and I left to go play with the other kids there.

The fact that I have such a strong memory back then centered around Nissa's panties just goes to show what a profound power embarassment and underwear have over me.

Unfortunately by the mid-1990's the general perception of underwear changed from that of "secret items of clothing that you would blush over if anyone managed to sneak a peek of " to "designer items with fancy labels designed to be displayed as a status symbol". Girls started exposing their Calvin Kleine labelled waistbands and their bras were changed to reveal lace at the neckline of their shirts. The fun and mystery of underwear was largely ruined for me.

That being said, there's still a lot of great erotic out there featuring underwear (or where underwear plays a prominent part). Take StripGameCentral, where you can see videos of girls playing all manner of everyday games and with each round the loser (or losers) remove their clothing until a loser is nude (but they spend a lot of time in their underwear). And of course I've already talked about Spandex Babes in a previous post. Sure, those videos are about spandex, but the girl always strips down to her panties (or less!) when changing. If you love panties those videos won't disappoint you.

So did I ever see more of Nissa? Unfortunately, no. She went to different schools than I did and ultimately went into the dental field and got married. C'est la vie.

I wonder if she remembers the day I saw her panties? I wonder if she blushes when she thinks about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment