Friday 31 August 2012

Who Doesn't Love Spandex?

Spandex is great. It's tight-fitting, typically quite colourful and takes up little storage space. Oh yeah, and women look so incredibly hot in it!

Even I wore spandex shorts when I was a kid. I really liked the feel of it on my skin. Unfortunately I stopped wearing it in junior high when a girl named Lisa came up to me in gym class and told me that the shorts left little to the imagination. While being slightly embarassed at the time, it suddenly occurs to me that she was checking out my package. Nice.

We have a small (but growing) collection of spadex videos at Mall of Erotica, largely provided by my friend Villain in his shop Spandex Babes, and most feature is shapely girlfriend as she works out in various tight-fitting spandex outfits.

Almost each video starts with a brief clip of her changing out of her streetclothes and into the spandex. Sometimes she stops at being topless other times she strips the panties off revealing her nice, toned ass. Here are one of my favourite pairs of panties seen thus far from this video:
 

She then proceeds to either stretch, do yoga positions or run on a treadmill while we get a high-quality, up-close view of her tight body through the spandex. In several videos her panties are slightly visible through the spandex (especially when she puts on the silver pair) so all you pantyline lovers out there are in for a treat.


This girl has an amazing body and while great pains are taken to ensure we never see her face, there's one video (I won't reveal which one!) where there's a slight slip-up and her face is briefly shown. Suffice it to say, she's lovely all around and I invite you all to check her out and enjoy it as she stretches, jogs and disrobes for you.

There's my blog entry for today! Happy Friday everyone, and as always, we welcome you to check out Mall of Erotica and see what tickles your fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment