Friday 6 March 2015

Free Erotic Photographic Comic Book: Incursion

Following the my unsuccessful attempt to kickstart an erotic comic book, I decided to follow some good advice and build the Omega City brand by creating a short comic and giving it away for free. Interestingly, the comic ended up being almost as long as PowerChick: Destabled.

So here is the free comic: Tales from Omega City: Incursion. In it, PowerChick learns that there's no day off for superheroines when she is attacked by a corrupted nature sprite in the woods.


Tales From Omega City: Incursion Cover 

I shot this with the amazing Leya and newcomer Ember Dean back in late October, 2014. I had bronchitis, it was freezing outside, and the park we were shooting in had a fair number of nosy park visitors and their dogs. More than once we had to quickly cover the ladies up while dogs came sniffing around our stuff. To top it off, we had last minute cast and plot changes and I was basically shooting by the seat of my pants, writing the dialogue and plot in my head while posing the models.

Being the perfectionist that I am I spent the next three months retouching every panel to enhance the makeup and wings to make them stunning, and I'm quite pleased with the results. Feedback has been positive and there's more interest in the entire Omega City series. I'm already lining up models for the next free comic short which will introduce the mayor of Omega City, Samantha Dawg, after which point I will attempt to crowdfund the next few comics via Offbeatr.
Here is what Ember had to say about the experience:
I joined the team as a sub in model for others that were unable to make it, the team welcomed me on and made me feel comfortable - I was basically meeting everyone for the first time day of the shoot - It was comfortable and if slightly freezing the amount of fun I had made up for it. Have worked with almost everyone in other projects since and look forward to in the future
And for those who want to see the gorgeous Ember when she isn't a demonic creature, here are some sexy shots of her (click on the images to view her profile on ModelMayhem):

http://www.modelmayhem.com/3606133 
http://www.modelmayhem.com/3606133

No comments:

Post a Comment