Friday 11 April 2014

PowerChick: Destablized has been released!

Five years ago if you told me I would create an erotic photographic comic my response would have been "yeah, right!". I've always had the interest, but never the photographic skills to take good pictures or the social skills to convince sexy women to strip naked in front of me.

So last year I started working on improving myself in those regards. And it paid off. Though it took six months to organize and finally finish, PowerChick: Destablized is up for sale at Mall of Erotica!

In our story, the heroine PowerChick confronts the villainess Cantonessa during one of her hijacked television transmissions, only to find herself at the tricky terrorist's mercy! Will PowerChick overcome Cantonessa or is she destined to be a humiliated slave forever? Features erotic superheroines, cosplay, unmasking, nudity, and erotic humiliation.

Here's a sample page exclusive to this blog!!!


So check it out! For only $4.99 you get 22 pages of erotic photo comic! Buy today and help up us little kink producers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment